Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sing to the Lord

Sing to the LORD a new song; Sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.


A song was heard at Christmas
To wake the midnight sky
A Savior's birth and peace on earth
And praise to God on high.

The Angels sang at Christmas
With all the hosts above
And still we sing the newborn King
His glory and His love.

                                                        By: Timothy Dudley Smith

Until Next Time
Joy to the World

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I hope you have a lovely day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sang along! Beautiful words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for our Savior's Birth...He came for you and me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psalm 96 is a favorite for me. We learned it in school.
    I love your header! The cup is beautiful and it just draws you in to want to sit at that table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...and I love the simplicity of your header and the sweet little nativity scene. I'm so sorry I've not been visiting. Life is getting tedious as my Momma says. Things aren't good with her right now as far as her health and the dementia. Prayers for wisdom and discernment for me would be greatly appreciated. Love you, my sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Mary. I can't even pretend to try to catch up with what has been going on with you since I've been absent. So pretty and Christmasy here! I always love your headers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Mary, love your header and this post! Have a very Merry Blessed Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great post ! This post is very appreciated. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!! Amazing post. Thank you for sharing such a informative post.


    Photo Retouching Services

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!