Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine Coffee


All you need is love and coffee!! 💕

My friend Zee and I had a great time at the Gaither Vocal Band concert.  Great music, great performance, and wonderful praise and worship.   
I started not to share these so called pictures with you because they are really bad.  My phone camera just would not work no matter how hard I tried.  SO~as bad as they are I think you can still manage to see it was a full house and I think everyone that was there felt the Spirit of the Lord in that place!

Valentine Trivia:
In the year 269 AD, Valentine was sentenced to a three part execution of a beating, stoning, and finally decapitation all because of his stand for Christian marriage.

 O Lord, how precious is your love.
My God, the children of the earth find refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Psalm 36:8

This is from Billy Graham's devotional, Unto The Hills:
'A friend once observed, "Love talked about is easily ignored, but love demonstrated is irresistible."  God demonstrated His love toward us "in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Roman 5:8).  Now that is real love.'

Jesus loves me YES I know!!

Until Next Time
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary, I do love that quote from Billy Graham's devotional. It is so true that people will remember our actions much longer than our words.

    I checked in here this morning to see how things went at the Gaither concert. It looks and sounds as if it was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great evening Mary!! I always enjoy your pretty pictures. I love the mug in the top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear that you had a good time! The pictures are fine.
    I never knew about St. Valentine.Thanks for teaching me something new :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...all because of his stand for Christian marriage."

    What other types were there at that time? Polygamy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Gaither's. Glad you got to go and enjoy it. Happy Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billy Graham's quote is great! I am so glad you enjoyed the concert and I'm sure the Spirit was alive in everyone there! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!