Friday, February 9, 2018

Happy and Excited

Oh Happy Days!

I was so blessed yesterday when a dear friend called and invited me to go to see The Gaither Vocal Band.  One of my favorite gospel groups!

They are appearing Sunday night at First Baptist Church in Pasadena.
Just a few miles away.

The show is a sale out and I feel very blessed that my friend offered to share her extra ticket with me.

The church is so pretty, I always enjoy going there for special events.
Lobby

Sanctuary

Chapel

Today I'm joining Deb at Breathing In Grace for. . .

All my pictures today were taken from First Baptist Church of Pasadena's webpage.

Until Next Time
Because He Lives!!





13 comments:

  1. Oh congrats, that's a friend. I love the Gaither's !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats, that's a friend. I love the Gaither's !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, Mary! That is wonderful that you get to see the Gaither's perform in person. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful time. It's great to get to see musicians you really enjoy in person.
    That is a large church. The chapel is more like what I think churches should look like. Today they are tearing churches/synagogues down or re-purposing them as people forget about God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Annie, it's too big for me too, it's not our home church. We go to a small church where you know everybody, like a family.

      Delete
  5. That beautiful church reminds me of Prestonwood Baptist in Plano. I love the Gaithers and we went on one of their cruises. Would love to see them in Gatlinburg. I'm happy for you that you were able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so wonderful - a faith-filled concert in a beautiful church.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat for you! I'm sure you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting! I am so happy for you to get to go see the Gaithers...That will be a great evening! Enjoy it for me!! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We went to Nashville with my mother-in-law several years ago to see the Gaithers. What an awesome concert! I'm so glad you got to go. What a precious friend! Just like you! Thank you for my sweet Valentine! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! That church is pretty amazing and how great that you get to see the Gaithers! I know you will let us know all about it. Thanks for the valentine that came today!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful church and I always loved the Gaithers family. Still listen to them every so often. Great photos too Mary. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy the concert. Best wishes. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!