Sunday, September 23, 2018

Monday Morning Coffee Chat

Enjoying this Monday morning with coffee in my new coffee mug.  I was determined not to buy anything new for fall this year and I did it anyway.

Actually the mug just followed me home from Hobby Lobby!

😉😉😉


Today I'd like to sit and sip,
Forget the world a little bit.
Ignore the things I have to do,
And just enjoy a cup or two.

September Trivia:

1789 - The United State's Post Office was formed.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

 F. Scott Fitzgerald was born on this day in 1896.



Something New:

I ordered two new movies from Christian Book Distributors, they came Saturday and I'm waiting for the right time to watch them.  I wait for a time when I think I won't be interrupted, I hate being interrupted during a good movie.

The first one is a documentary, when I saw it advertised it really caught my attention.


Is Genesis History?

Two competing views ~ One compelling truth

De. Del Tackett hikes through canyons, climbs up mountains, and dives below the sea in an exploration of two competing views. . .one compelling truth.

"Nothing in the world makes sense except in the light of Genesis."
Dr. Del Tackett

There is a Is Genesis History website, you can find it HERE.




God's Not Dead 2

I saw the first God's Not Dead in the theater with my GLOW group.   I just recently learned there is a second and third movie.  

When high school history teacher Grace Wesley is asked a question about Jesus in class, her reasoned response lands her in deep trouble.  The ensuing epic court case could expel God from the classroom - and the public square - once and for all !  GOD'S NOT DEAD 2 is  a powerful call to action: Where will you stand?



Christian Book Distributors
If you're not familiar with CBD, they are a Christian Mail Order Company.  You can find almost anything you're looking for at their site. (click HERE) I've been ordering from them for about 20 years and have always had good service.  No, I'm not their paid spokesman, I just believe in passing on good info when it's deserved.

Todays Scripture:

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

♫ Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call ♫
♪ Lift your voice! It's the year of jubiliee!
Out of Zion's hill salvation comes! ♪
Until Next Time
Give God what's right -- not what's left.





7 comments:

  1. I saw God is not Dead one and it was a good movie. I like how that mug just followed you home. I have that same problem.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any of the God's Not Dead movies. I should. Yes, I've had things follow me home from Hobby Lobby too! CBD is great! I've ordered from them several times. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get things from CBD too. Especially if they have a sale and free shipping. LOL! Who could turn down a new FALL coffee mug? Not me! Too cute. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that new mug of yours! God's Not Dead 2 is a great movie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mug is terrific! Of course you had to have it. I love the 'trivia' you shared... each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coffee mug would be hard to resist! I'm still drinking from my Happy Birthday mug from last December. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!