Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Sunshine

Have you noticed?

The sun feels different in the fall.  Our temps are still in the 80's, but there is a different feel to the sunshine.


One little fallen, lonely leaf, basking in the afternoon sun.  Soon the wind will blow it away, gone forever.

{{sigh}}

Five autumn leaves  hanging from a tree
The first one said "Very soon we'll be free."
The second one said, "I'm  falling to the ground." 
The third  one said, I'll sail to town."
The fourth one said, "lets not wait."
 The fifth one said, Fall sure is great!


Until Next Time
Fall Blessings

11 comments:

  1. Cute poem about the 5 fall leaves. It's cooler here also, we had a breeze yesterday.
    Sure is better than the 90's and 100.
    Have a great day, Mary!
    xoxo Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poem. if I were teaching preschool that is one we would learn in September. We did Five Little Pumpkins in October and the children loved learning a poem to recite to Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you mention it Mary..I have to agree. But Im still struggling a bit when the California sunshne hits me. True Brit when it comes to the weather
    Cute poem!
    Have a blessed day
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a beautiful post, sweet friend. Oh, how I love this time of year.

    Have a lovely day! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Mary. That cup would have followed me home too. LOL! And the poem is great too. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shall I give you a short lesson in the planets??? Lol.
    Been raining here and temps are holding steady at 55 or so. (Ducking) lol
    Have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why yes. Now that you mention it; yes, it does. That's a gorgeous shadow shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute poem! You are right that the sun (even in Florida) does feel a bit different. Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It feels like Fall here too with chilly mornings followed by warm afternoons. This morning we had thick fog but once it went it was a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that little poem! Thanks for sharing it. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little poem, Ms. Mary. I agree, there's just something different about fall...autumn...it's the most wonderful time of the year! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!