Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Small Talk

Since all the rain we had last week the mosquitos are terrible.  It's hard to go outside for even a minute.  Because of my breathing issues I can't use any type of insect repellant, so no porch sitting for me.
Our little city is doing all it can to help the situation.  They spray late at night, hard to tell if it's really helping.  Sure hope it is!!

Peace:
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
 

I saw this mug on the internet and loved it!  
I watch all the Hallmark Christmas Movies, they always have a sweet storyline.  I thought it would be fun to have it for my coffee while I watch the movies....well, that's not going to happen.  When I went to order it I discovered it was $25....

WHAT?.....

I don't think so!!

Shaking My Head

My GLOW group is meeting this evening, we've only done this once before.  We have always met during the day, but since we didn't meet last week because of the bad weather we're ready to get together for some good sistership.
Love my Sisters-In-Christ!!

Maybe the skeeters won't take me away on the few steps to the car!!

Wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!
Until Next Time

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time with your GLOW Group tonight. We are starting our fall ladies Bible Study tonight. I can't wait to be with everyone again. Groups of sisters in Christ are so much fun and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you aaren't able to sit on the porch now. Bug bites are awful! Love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some very lovely ladies you will meet with. I love my Bible study friends. Mosquitoes love me, too and I don't stay out back much, especially after the rain. $25 for a mug? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful you have a group of ladies to fellowship with, it helps to encourage and pray for each other. Makes the day go better doesn't it? Love the cup and I watch Hallmark Movies too we have 2 channels. Wouldn't pay $25 for a cup either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought we had a mosquito problem here in Alabama! Unfortunately, if city spraying is being done, I'm not aware of it. 'Just make sure I wipe my neck and hands with a Bounce fabric softener sheet before going out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the ignore the wipe's on me. I am like a big target to them

      Delete
    2. I forgot about using bounce, I'm going to give it a try! Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  6. Mary just add the code below the one in the css section

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it bites or stings it will find me so I feel your pain! I'm sorry the biters seems to be in charge. Hope you make it to your GLOW meeting without getting bitten!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad about the dreadful mosquitoes. I'm so thankful we don't have many around here. Do you know I've been reading your blog for quite a while and never realized that your name is actually Mary Jane. Just like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those pesky mosquitoes are awful. We have the tiny little black ones but they will eat you up. Of course having a pond in our back yard doesn't help. We live out in the country so we do not have spray service for those hateful pests. And of course being on medication to keep my blood thinned out all I have to do is scratch and I look like someone took a bat to me! GRR. Praying they get gone soon. I love that cup!!!! BUT NOPE, ain't paying no 25$ for it! Hugs and blessings Miss Mary.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!