Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday Medley

Joining Terri at Your Friend From Florida for a new meme.

It's called:


This weeks questions ~

1. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
For me it would be a trip to the Holy Land.  I would love to walk the ground that Christ walked.

2. Name five songs that you have completely memorized?
hmmmm….gotta think about this one.
1. Jesus Loves Me
2. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
3. The Star Spangle Banner
4. La Porte High School Song
5. You Are My Sunshine
I know, very elementary!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

3. What takes up too much of your time?
I spend too much time on the internet.

4. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?

Most of them...

5. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
One thing that comes to mind is a vacuum cleaner. We have had Kirby's since the 60's. Our last one finally cratered and we decided to get one that wasn't so expensive. We only have carpet in the bedrooms and thought we could get by with one of lesser value. I was so wrong, we are now looking to buy another Kirby and we're hoping to find one that has been refurbished.


6. Tell us something random you want us to know about your week...
The reverse stitch on my sewing machine quit working so I've had in for repairs. They're also giving it a good cleaning and oiling. It should be ready for pickup one day this week, I sure am looking forward to having it back.

Until Next Time






8 comments:

  1. Oh yes! A vacuum cleaner is definitely worth it. We have been to the Holy Land twice and it was so wonderful, I highly recommend it if you can. Your songs are elementary, but good ones to know. Just the other day in the memorial service I attended, we sang This Little Light of Mine … it was so sweet. I don't remember my high school song!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know most of those songs too. Love your little sign at the end, only it would be yarn for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about vacuum cleaners. I have purchased many cheap ones only to have them tossed within six months. I now have a Dyson Cordless and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you were such a seamstress! I wish I was, but I get too bogged down in the details...a trip to the Holy land would be awesome. I know those songs...I am not a big vacuuming fan. My next house will not have any carpet at all. I like OLD movies, with Cary Grant or Gregory Peck or some of the other greats. But I don't really watch much of movies or TV. I do spend too much time on here, and I love to read. This was interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sewing machine quit working last month. It needs to be repaired and a good cleaning is way past due! Thanks so much for joining in on this new Wednesday meme!! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! Chuckling about #4: I've finally reached the age where my mother's words ring so, so true: "Whatever happened to the GOOD shows?"
    Seeing the Holy Land and walking the walk … wow. Gives me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've always had Electrolux vacuums... always refurbished ones, never a new one but we've been happy with them.

    I agree with you about most of the movies and shows on TV. Mostly I watch the Knowledge Network with no commercials and pretty good shows too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, a visit to the Holy Land is on my bucket list for sure... wouldn't it be wonderful if we could go together? Yes, it would! I had to break down and get a new sewing machine... found a Singer that's supposed to be heavy duty and the price wasn't too bad. I have a Kirby... and she's old.. like her owner! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!