Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Wednesday was a very bad weather day for us, but the days prior to that were gorgeous.  Sunny days with mild temps, it was so nice.  


Last Sunday afternoon we were at my daughter's enjoying all our great grands decorate their pumpkins.  They visited the Pumpkin Patch after church and brought home a lot of pumpkins!

Merica thinks she's a big girl!

The six youngest...I love the way Camden and Merica are looking at each other.  I can see Camden is smiling, but Merica seems to be in deep thought.  Notice the way she's holding her hands, her Great Aunt Tracey held her hands that way when she was a little girl.

Showing off their pumpkins is our oldest great grand, Madison with her friend Tanner.

Somebody didn't finish !!

Have you voted?
Mr D and I voted early on Tuesday, such a good feeling to get that over.  Early voted started last week with a record turn out in Harris County.  Because we waited until this week the lines were shorter and we were in and out within 30 minutes.

Linking with Deb at Breathing in Grace for. . .




14 comments:

  1. We voted by mail, and am so happy not to have to wait in line. Love the children and their pumpkins. Your little Merica is adorable, and I love that picture of her looking at her cousin. That one is a keeper. I can see it in the future as someone looks at their "ancestors". Love that you noticed how she holds her hands like her Great Aunt. Isn't that interesting how little traits seem to be passed down? Praying your weather gets better, and praying for our country next week. Be so glad when this election is over, but praying for the very best results. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We voted last week. Sweet and cute grands, I know you're proud of them, aren't grands "GRAND"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Mary. What a beautiful family you have. Such lovely grandchildren. I do an absentee vote and mailed it in last week. Many blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much for linking up today. I was just thinking about your this morning and said a prayer for you and Mr. D. We've had a couple of rainy days here in Tennessee and today it's chilly and just plain yucky! But, we're getting Ruby Kate this afternoon and she's spending the night and tomorrow so we can celebrate her 8th birthday with her! How can she be eight....and how can you have a great-granddaughter that big. All of your greats are so precious, Ms. Mary...but that Merica is a doll!!! HOPE you all have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Tennessee to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, thank you so much for remembering us in prayer, I so appreciate it. I've been praying for you too. I feel the love and hugs, sending them right back to ya!!

      Delete
  5. What great kids! The way Merica is holding her hands reminds me that my daughter used to hold her little hands together against her chest as a baby, I think those things are passed down in the DNA actually from relative to relative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun to find traits from relatives now visible in the latest generation?
    Merica sure is a cutie. Actually they ALL are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will vote on Tuesday... I've not missed an election since I was 18, which was the first year that 18 year olds could vote. Your grands did a great job decorating their pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe and I have been voting by mail for years now. It is so easy to do it that way and take time over the issues before marking the circle. All the kids are so cute and the pumpkin decorating went very well, I see!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous scenic photos Mary. I enjoyed seeing your grandchildren also. You have a nice looking bunch there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cutie pies!! I know you enjoy being near your grandpa nd great grands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely photo of all the grands, so precious.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!