Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Three-Tier Centerpiece!

All dressed up for Christmas!

Santa's elves come to see us every year.

Our first nativity looks great on the middle tier.

Jolly St. Nick sits on top because he needs to see who's naughty or nice.

The red and white curtains fit right in with Christmas.

I've done very little shopping this year.  Instead we've been getting out at night, driving through different subdivisions looking at Christmas lights.  There is a little store on the corner that has the best hot chocolate, we get us cup, turn on some Christmas music and enjoy the ride.  We've been several times since the 1st!


It's been a good day, we went to our local barbecue shack and had a yummy chopped beef barbecue sandwich, some potato salad, sweet tea and a piece of pecan pie!
It was so good.


God didn't send Jesus to bring us religion!  
He came to make a relationship with God possible.

And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
Romans 5:11

Linking with Deb @ Breathing In Grace for . . .

Until Next Time




23 comments:

  1. One of or sayings at our church is that 'we dont have religion we have a relationship with Christ.' Enjoyed your pretty pictures and wish you a happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful centerpiece Mary. Would you believe I have almost the same tablecloth as you. :) Romans 5:11 is one of my favorite verses. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Friend, how I wish I could sit and chat with you. I know in my heart what even greater friends we'd be. Driving around looking at Christmas lights brings back such precious childhood memories of doing that with my Daddy ...oh, how I long for those simpler, sweet days. I love the quote you shared... so true.... it's all about a personal relationship with Jesus! Hope you have a great weekend with Mr. D... love you, Friend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we'll have the biggest, best tea/coffee party ever...maybe not this side of heaven...but someday!! Love ya!

      Delete
  4. I love your little rides to see the lights, enjoying the Christmas music and hot chocolate as you ride. That is really special. And I love your 3 tier decorations...that is a wonderful idea!! You and a dear friend, and I just wish we could all be closer together so we could gather and sip tea/coffee/hot chocolate and drink in the pleasure of our shared love for the Lord and each other!! Someday in heaven!!! Until then, I'm glad we at least have THIS!! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, I would love for us all to be together around the table, enjoying a great time. Like you said, someday in heaven!! ((hugs)) and lots of love!!

      Delete
  5. I love your dinning room. You are all ready for Christmas. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you and Curtis have a great weekend too! ((hugs))

      Delete
  6. I love the tiered tray and your curtains are lovely. Red and white is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a happy place! Christmas blessing to you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary! Heretofore, I didn't think we needed a 3-tier … but this has convinced me! Let's see if I can hold off until after the holidays - lol! I love your tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your centerpiece is full of such fun AND a beautiful Nativity!! Well done Mary!! Hot chocolate and touring Christmas lights with your sweetheart... what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mary, I love your three-tiered Christmas center piece with all of the special things it holds...especially your first Nativity. That is so special. I love the way you think when it comes to celebrating Christmas...hot cocoa and a nice ride to enjoy the Christmas lights! I've been drinking a lot of hot cocoa myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love how you've done this, Mary and I love those curtains and that pretty tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warm and inviting and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house looks so well decorated! And isn't it fun to drive around and look at how people decorate their houses and yards?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!