Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Today I am linking with Rebecca Jo @ Knit By God's Hand for
 Thankful Thursday.



Sometimes the Good Lord gives us an ordinary, everyday thing to bless our days.


I am so blessed and so thankful to have this huge window by my kitchen table.  When it's too hot or too cold (that seldom happens) for porch sitting I gather my stuff and make my way to the table.

STUFF:
Bible
Devotional
Any magazine I might be reading.
pens and highliters
journal
laptop

In the comfort of my home I can enjoy the sunshine, I can see the birds flying here and there and watch the squirrels play.  I have my laptop for blogging, my Bible to read and study His word, and the coffee pot is close by.  Having a cup of coffee just makes it even better!!

The dogbabies, Bitsy Baby and Buddy Boy, stay close, laying on a throw rug by the stove.

From my place at the table I can see into the living room and onto the back porch from the back door. 
 A good view anyway I turn.

Just a window, every home has one, is such a blessing.

Thank You Lord for all You have provided.

Until Next Time




7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you are speaking to my heart. I LOVE big windows & lots of light. To sit & bible journal in front of our window is one of my favorite things to do!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I, too, love a window and a good view since I spend much of my time at home. You have a lovely view and I know your little fur babies make it cozy. I have been hungry for lima beans since your post, so that is what I had for lunch today! lol
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cup of coffee does make everything better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, I guess I am pretty attached to "open windows"...we just never know what we will see out there. We need to open our eyes and be ready to receive God's blessings! Thank you for sharing this. This was one of those blessings...looking out YOUR open window!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I so love this! The window in my grandmother's dining room was very special. She had her birdfeeders just outside the window and they drew so many birds and so many different kinds (she lived across the road from a swamp). We always ended up sitting there as a family with cups of tea and had the best conversations while watching the birds. I never thought of it that way, but that window was a huge blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!