Saturday, December 14, 2019

Good-Bye Toni

It's with a very sad heart that I say Good-Bye to our dear blogger friend, 
Toni Taddeo from Treasures by Toni.

Tonight, Saturday, December 14th Toni's daughter Elena shared this information on Toni's facebook page.

I never met this wonderful lady in person, only through facebook and her blog, she was a blessing.  Heaven has truly received a dear lady who was a great artist and poet.  She loved Snoopy and always had a Snoopy cartoon to share.

 There's a special place in Heaven for dear ladies.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Psalm 116:15



Good-bye Dear Lady, you will be missed.

Until Next Time




10 comments:

  1. She was a dear beloved friend... I just can't stop the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mary, this is so sad.

    May she rest in peace.

    God bless her family - so difficult to lose a loved one this time of year.

    Thanks for letting us know. She will be missed.



    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad...Toni was only a 3-5 hr drive from us. We had plans last spring break to go visit, however, things just couldn't come together. I shall miss her, Mary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not familiar with her blog but like you I feel I KNOW my blog friends and it is sad to lose one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know this lady, but I do know this----a friend is a friend, whether you have met them in person or just communicated through blogs and email. A few years ago, one of my "social media" friends took his own life, and though we had never met face to face, my grief was enormous. Just as I know yours is! Thanks God for the promise of Heaven and eternal life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad to learn of Toni's passing and even sadder that I just discovered her a few months ago. A sad loss for all but her struggle is over and we know where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this loving tribute to Toni. I think we are all grieving in a our own ways...Toni was very special to us. I felt like she was a voice of wisdom that I grew to appreciate and love. Yes, she is going to be missed in our little circle of blogging friends, but even more so to her own family and close friends. If we could love her without personally meeting her, think how much more her family will miss her! We know she is with Jesus and we will finally get to meet her in heaven some day!!! We shall have a grand blogging reunion up there one day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A grand blogging reunion, that's going to be a great time!

      Delete
  8. So sad. I enjoyed visiting her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!