Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday4


It's Tuesday and time to linkup with Annie for Tuesday 4


This weeks questions. . .


1. You're having a lovely dinner party for friends and family. What will you serve for appetizers, main course and dessert? 

We are a very informal family.
Appetizers are usually chip and dips.  Main course would have to be barbeque on the grill and dessert is usually cake or pie with a big dollop of ice cream.


2. Snow storm! You've got house guests and you're all stuck inside for the night. What do you prepare for dinner. Will you watch a movie? Which?

A big pot of chili would be good, and my family would probably play games.  Or the guys would be watching some type of sports and the gals would be sitting around the table drinking coffee and talking and talking and talking!! 


3. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go?
My youngest daughter Peggy, enjoyed her trip to NYC a few years ago.
I doubt I would go to NYC for a weekend but if I did I would want to see The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building and Central Park.  I'm not familiar enough with that city to name anything else. 

4. You are going to night school. They offer courses in writing short stories, painting, piano or guitar lessons, simple home repairs, baking, and gardening.
Which do you pick ( or make up one of your own) and why?
I would take piano lessons for sure.  I can play simple songs, but I want to PLAY the piano.  
Begonias on the porch a year or two ago.
I love a pretty yard with lots of flowers so I might also take a course on gardening.

Annie, I'm so glad you are continuing this meme, I think Toni would be pleased.

Until Next Time



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. Speaking of Toni and piano, she wanted to hear me play and I had planned to record for her but, never got the chance. A lesson in never putting anything off! The statue of Liberty is very inspiring and most people just love seeing her up close. Informal gatherings are the best way to get to know people I think. Very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this meme and how much fun we all would have, smiles.

    As for Toni...we were only 4 hours away from one another, but for whatever reason, we just couldn't make it work/visit with one another. She wasn't far from where we use to live in Hudson. It makes me sad...and I agree, informal gatherings are the best. My husband has a Marine buddy who will just pop in and always bring food and goes, "Linda, I know its like, well, last minute, but I bought food!" Ok (the guys play catch up on politics and such). I have no problem with drop ins etc. My/our home is always open. smiles

    You family gatherings of playing music always makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop-in company that brings food is always welcome! lol Music is so much a part of my family I forgot to put it in my answer!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. "A big pot of chili would be good..."

    👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your dinners sound really good. I mentioned hubby making chili for supper tonight. Not sure we have all the fixin's though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I didn't think of the Statue of Liberty. I definitely want to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter looks positively delighted with her visit to the Statue of Liberty! Thanks for sharing such a happy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in agreement with you on the informal approach to company. It's so much easier than the alternative.
    I think I'd be taking a course on gardening too. I'm sure I could learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, why didn't I think of chili! A perfect accompaniment, for sure. That photo of your daughter would make a great advertisement for the NYC Tourist Bureau. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most everyone mentioned chili for one of the questions! I am late getting around to blogs but enjoyed your Tuesday 4.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!