Friday, June 12, 2020

Sylvan Beach Pavilion

Friday Fotos

As most of you know, I live by Sylvan Bay on the coastline of Texas.  Sylvan Beach Pavilion is a beautiful building where many events have taken place.

Get ready for picture overload ~ these pictures were taken from the internet and are not my own.







Dances, Proms, Weddings, Receptions, a great location with beautiful views that meet the needs of many organizations and events.

I always enjoyed entering the pavilion because I knew I was going to enjoy a great time.









Hope you enjoyed visiting the pavilion today.

Until Next Time

9 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the visit. Such a beautiful building and location. I would love to attend a wedding here! I wish you both a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful venue for special events! Wow!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place for a wedding or other event. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful place. I bet kids would love to hold a prom there! And I can just imagine a wedding or party there too. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful place...perfect venue for weddings, banquets, etc. Wow! Very nice. Love the photos. Yes, I can imagine any event there would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really nice place! The wedding venue reminds me of my son's wedding. It look like the place is round. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this place. What a grand party could be had there. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful building, Mary! Have a blessed day ❣️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!