Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday Four

Music

Tuesday 4 is hosted by Annie in  memory of Toni Taddeo who started it a few years ago and I hope you will join in with us each week. It is a great way to visit new bloggers, make friends and discover new and interesting things about your friends.

The topic for this week's Tuesday 4 meme is Music..


1. Do you play a musical instrument? 

I play the piano, but not well.


2. Have you taken music lessons? What kind. If not, is there one you might enjoy learning. It is never too late to start.

No, wish I had.

3. Is there music in your home as background to your day's activities or do you have music playing in your car, etc.? If so, what kind of music do you enjoy hearing?


Mr D is a musician, there's always music in our home.

4.  Do you have a favorite composer or genre of music that you like most? Maybe you like several. Please share with us your thoughts?

I love music, most all kinds.  Except opera.

Until Next Time

Mary


12 comments:

  1. Never learned to play a musical instrument. There was no piano in my childhood home.

    My husband comes from a musical family, and has a beautiful baritone voice.

    We like to have happy classical music playing. But our only classical station, has too much dull, sad, unhappy classical music. ~sighhhh~

    💛🌿💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really listen to opera either but I did see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and Las Vegas and loved it! I did not grow up with country music either but I enjoy a few songs too. But mostly I listen to Christian music, especially when I am working on my Bible journaling. Enjoy your day and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Hope you're having a nice Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, It's nice to see the photo of Mr. D. playing guitar. I play piano. Rarely do I listen to the music during the day. If I am riding by myself in the car I like to listen to Christian music or 1970's music. What are they saying about possible bad weather for your area??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in . I enjoyed reading your answers. Wish I could hear Mr.D play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be fun to hear Mr. D! I wish I had taken piano lessons, but at the time I wasn't interested and now I don't have the patience. But I do love to sing and listen to Christian music of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opera is hard for me to like, too, Mary! Fun questions today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on not caring for opera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary, I hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!