Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday 4

 Little Questions

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo and hosted by our dear friend Annie.  Here are a little group of questions for you to ponder this week..

1 You have won a trip and can choose to go to Hawaii or Paris? Summer or winter?
Paris in the summer.  I read where the average summer temp is 75*.  I can tolerate that.  If the occasional heat wave comes along I'll enjoy inside activities.

2 Little dog or big dog which do you prefer? ...
I love dogs, little or big.  Right now we have 2 chihuahua's and they are very small.  Cocker Spaniels are my favorite breed, they are a medium size and I hope to have another some day.

3 Which TV/book/movie character do you identify with, and why? ...

I have read so many books with wonderful characters and the same for movies.  It's really tough to choose just one.  I never missed Murder She Wrote.   Former high school English teacher and famed mystery writer Jessica Fletcher (Dame Angela Lansbury) has a gift for solving mysteries. 
This lady, Jessica Fletcher had a beautiful home in Maine and a great relationship with the local sheriff, played by Tom Bosley.  She rode her bike all over town and always found a mystery to solve.  I would have loved being her friend.

4 What did you wish for last, like at your birthday or when throwing a coin into a fountain? Christmas wish list? Somethings that you need to buy?

I pray for Peace On Earth, Good Will Toward Men.  Our country and our world desperately needs a revival to bring love back into our hearts.  

Open the heavens
Fling wide the gates
Flood every heart with mercy (and love)
Pour out Your presence
Inhabit our praise
As we cry holy holy

 You can join in Tuesday4 by clicking HERE !

            Until Next Time



15 comments:

  1. terrific answers that say a lot about you!! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers, Mary! I never got to watch those shows with Angela Lansbury. I wonder if you can still find them? I would enjoy that. You and I are similar in what we wrote today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we do need peace on earth! I also loved Murder She Wrote. It was always a great program. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN to your prayers for peace. How I loved Murder: She Wrote! Funny, I used to think Jessica Fletcher was 'old' and now looking at this picture, she looks younger than I feel. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers today, especially #4.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were in Paris in the summer and it was lovely. Enjoyed your answers and prayers for our country are definitely needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband had a cocker spaniel named Katie. :-)
    I agree with #4!!!! Praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a friend of Jessica Fletcher sure would make life interesting!! We always used to watch that show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good questions and I enjoyed your answers! I liked Murder She Wrote too and Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer in Paris sounds glorious if it only gets to be 75! I am used to so much worse. Let's go! ;) Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by to say hello Mary... I love dogs, big and small, we have a medium dog, an Australian shepherd and a larger dog, a German shepherd. Sure do love them both. Yes, we sure do need the peace of the Lord working in this world! Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!