Saturday, October 10, 2020

 A very quiet Saturday, nothing happening to speak of. . . 

so, I decided it would be a good day to put together a puzzle.


A house is made with walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.


Home, is where love resides,
memories are created,
friends and family always welcome,
and laughter never ends.


Did the walls of the barn start to tremble
With a glory they could not contain?
Did anyone wake with the feeling
Of peace that they could not explain?
Oh the love must have been overwhelming
As it warmed everyone in it's flow
For all of the earth is still telling
of 2000 years ago.
Joy Williams


I have been binge watching Secrets of the Zoo.  The Brooklyn Zoo, Tampa Zoo and a zoo in Australia do wonderful work with their animals.  The shows are always so interesting and informative.   Being an animal lover I really appreciate seeing the love the employees show for the animals under their care.

Until Next Time



13 comments:

  1. That's a really nice jigsaw puzzle picture and 550 pieces is just right size too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the smaller puzzles. I do like to work 1000 piece puzzles but I don't have an area big enough right now.

      Delete
  2. Oh - such a cute puzzle, Mary!

    My eldest daughter is a huge puzzle doer! I think she'd like that one.

    Be neat to start a "puzzle swap" group, wouldn't it? They can be so pricey - but once one does one, not as much fun the second time around - so a swap would be perfect.

    Anyway, please stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A swap group would be great. I try to always get mine at Hobby Lobby and use the 40% off coupon. Sure makes a difference.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy the zoo shows too but am missing Dr. Pol!! Nice puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice fall scene puzzle and poem too!I love to learn about animals too. I like you siggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love puzzles too, Mary. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother always has a puzzle going at her house. I like the pretty colorful ones like yours Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That puzzle picture looks so sweet ... just the sort of home whose porch invites a pitcher of sweet tea and easy conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that puzzle, and the poem was even better. Thank you for sharing it with us. Takes a lot of patience to put puzzles together, just like it takes a lot of patience to build a proper kind of home. Really lovely. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a nice puzzle. I really love making up puzzles. I renjoyed the poem very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two of my soninlaw's and several of my grands LOVE putting puzzles together. The bigger the better for them. That's a very pretty puzzle too Miss Mary. My granny used to like to put them together when her eyesight was good. She even framed a few. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!