Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday 4

Rejoice!!
Hello and welcome to Tuesday 4 dedicated to the memory of Toni Taddeo, the founder and hosted by Annie! Join in here.



Lets rejoice today!

1. What makes you rejoice the most?


What my girls and I call 'God Sightings.' Whenever something happens and you know that you know it was God at work, that's a 'God Sighting.' I love them!

2. What song makes you feel joyful or happy?
So many make me happy. One of my favorites is Victory in Jesus!

3. Do sounds of nature give you a joyous feeling?

Oh yes they do. I love porch-sitting, where I can hear the birds chirping and the wind blow. Sometimes I think I hear the clouds whispering hello!

4. How about holidays? Do you really rejoice or just kind of show up? I really rejoice. How can one not rejoice when we celebrate the birth of Christ, and Easter when we celebrate His resurrection.

Monday Afternoon

We went to Mr D's cardiologist for his check up and test results from his stress test.  All is well, some little issues that can be treated with meds.  So, we're thanking God for keeping Mr D under His healing hand.

We stopped at Pepe's on the way home for some good Tex-Mex.  We love this little restaurant in a little strip center in our little town.

Service is great and it's always clean. It was very quiet when we were there, in fact, we were the only customers.  We always try to eat between the lunch crowd and supper crowd when things are slow, makes us feel a little safer with covid still so bad.

When we walked in today I could smell a faint scent of bleach, now that might not be something you want to smell in normal times, but I appreciate that they are keeping the restaurant as clean as possible.

Thank you Pepe's for a good place to eat!

 Until Next Time



13 comments:

  1. That is nice that you got to go eat. Our indoor dining has been closed so we stop and get food. We have a little place like too and I love their home made soups. California has been cold and wet. Anything in the 50's is cold to us. Glad your hubby is okay. Have a great week Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Your song choice, "Victory in Jesus" was a childhood favorite. I remember going to Sunday School as a kid in a grumpy mood but when the church selected this song to sing at the beginning of the service before we dispersed to our classes that song always filled my heart with cheer. There is victory in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary: I enjoyed all of your answers.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great having a restaurant that you love and look forward to going there!! I enjoyed your answers, Mary. I am glad Mr. D's test came back good with nothing to worry about!! Yes, to Victory in Jesus!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those "God sightings!" I've never called them that, but it give you the greatest feeling when something happens and you can say with assurance, "God, I KNOW that was You!" I like that hymn, too. I haven't heard it in ages. Blessings on your day, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those God sightings! So important. Glad to hear we can rejoice that Mr.D is doing okay too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers and praising God for a good report at the cardiologist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answer for #1. I call them Godincidences!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I love those God sightings too! So happy for Mr. D's good report! Rejoice! I love Victory in Jesus. My Daddy, my sister, my hubby and I used to sing this together at my parents' church when we could all be there together. Precious memories. Love your post today. Rejoice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always say, God moments. There surely is many God moments that we miss because we are not looking. I have tried to focus on those sweet times. Love the phrase, God sightings! YES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Victory In Jesus makes me so happy! I love that song.
    I am glad you got to eat out. That is the time of day I always like to eat at a restaurant, not just during covid. Hahahahaha Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. No pictures of your delicious Tex-Mex lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think bird songs are one of the loveliest sounds around.
    Though restaurants here are open I am still not going to them. I know too many people who are struggling with Covid (one friend died from complications yesterday) to go anywhere that is unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!