Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday Fotos

We were out for a ride, after dark!!

Unusual for us.


 This home was all in blue!



Sorry it's blurred, this was by far the prettiest decor of all.


A lot of lights on this tree, somebody worked hard!!

The City of La Porte has a beautiful tree that sits right at the end of Main Street at Five Points Park
Five Points Park.
The park is called Five Points because it's where five streets come together.  At one time, there was a traffic circle there, as the town grew they decided it was time for traffice lights and the circle is no more.
The park is small and pretty and used for different activities, plus it's a nice place to sit and enjoy an afternoon.

It's no secret how much I love pretty porches.  This porch was on facebook and I just have to share!

The Cottage Journal Facebook Page

I don't know if I mentioned before, my younger girls are in Colorado.


Texas girls aren't used to weather this cold!!


Hazel says, "What is this stuff?"


And meanwhile back in Texas . . 
Merica's eating ice cream!  




Until Next Time






9 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos. Giggling over the Texas girls in Colorado. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I love to see Christmas lights. Cute pictures! It has been cold for us here in So Ca. Love that last picture. Jesus is our joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! We haven't been out yet at night to see any lights. I guess we'd better go before it's too late! I love the lights you saw...all so very pretty. And your girls are having a great time I bet in all that snow...little Hazel Kay is having a fun time I am sure. And Merica is having ice cream in Texas! We could eat ice cream here today too...kind of warm again. Merry Christmas to you and yours. God bless you all...and Jesus is the Reason for the season. Oh, I do love that porch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! The Christmas lights are so pretty. I'm hoping to go for a drive during the next week to see all of the decorations. I, too, love porches but I haven't had one since our first house. Maybe I should try to decorate the deck in back instead.
    Love the photos of your girls.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neither Tom nor I feel comfortable driving after dark, but I'm happy y'all were able to witness them in person! Hazel's hair looks so cute! And yep, I could cheerfully hang on that front porch all the live-long day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful decorations and I love that front porch!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have taken hours to get the beautiful tree dressed with lights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going for a drive at night and seeing all the lovely lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your photos and especially that porch. How is Hazel walking already?! Merica is so pretty. Yes to the ice cream and no to that other white stuff! I love my visit here today, Mary! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!