Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Fotos

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Mr D and I spent a quiet day at home, unable to attend our family gathering which was hard for me.  I kept myself in good spirits knowing all my family were together and knowing they were bringing us a care package later in the day. 😀

Sure enough, Tammy showed up around 4:30 with a box full of food.  Mr D and I gobbled til we wobbled.

She also did a facebook call and I got to see and say hi to everyone, it was great.

I don't have many pictures to share, but from the ones Tammy sent here are a few of my favorites.


Merica and Hazel having fun in the play room.

Henry's first Thanksgiving.

 
It was a stormy day, lots of rain and wind so Bo hung tarps around the porch to protect everyone from the weather.   Worked great and all stayed dry.


Standing in the background is my grandson Blake and granddaughter Maegan.  Sitting is grandson Travis, his mom Tracey our number one daughter and of course, Merica!!


Hazel and her mom, Kaylea.

And last . . . 

The host of it all, our SIL Bo!

Until Next Time




9 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to miss the family gathering, but glad they brought you lots of goodies. We have the flu, so we enjoyed the ham and sweet potatoes that were supposed to be our contribution to the meal. Our sweet daughter dropped off 2 pies and some whipped cream for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these phone calls the best? Those little girls are adorable; and Henry's sweet cheeks ..... why I can't even!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like all had fun. I'm sorry you couldn't go, but I'm glad you got some food and got to video with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you missed out on being with your beautiful family. My day was not what I intended it to be either. Like you, I was blessed with a care package and had a lovely meal with all the trimmings. Wishing you a blessed weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagine how hard it was for you not to be able to be with your loved ones. I'm glad you got to have a lovely meal. A small consolation. Blessings, Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family...and so sweet of them to include you in pictures and face time, and then to bring you lots of good food. I know that had to be hard to miss all of the fun and laughter, etc. but sometimes this is necessary. As you know, I had to cancel our big dinner here, but our kids still managed to cook a complete dinner and bring it here for us five to share, and I didn't have to lift a finger. We have to adapt to changes in our lives, and they aren't always pleasant, but God gives us grace to do what we need to do. I do hope you are feeling better and I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I am so sorry Mary you didn't get to physically join in, but how fun it was to via the internet, smiles. Wishing you a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't FaceTime the best? I, too, am very grateful for it and the way we are able to keep in touch with our distant children. I enjoyed seeing the photos of your happy family, enjoing their time together. I am sorry you couldn't be there in person, but isn't God wonderful? He gave your family the opportunity to show you how much they love you by calling and by bringing you a care package.
    Blessings
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you couldn't spend Thanksgiving with family. But what a blessing to have your belated dinner! Take care and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!