Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Monday Musings on Wednesday

Here it is Wednesday and I'm just publishing the post I prepared for Monday!

No excuse, just let time get away from me Monday and yesterday I joined in for Tuesday 4.

After so many days of rain yesterday was a beautiful suuny day, way too nice to stay inside.  Mr D and I decided to get out and ride around, keeping up with what's happening in our little town.  It was so nice for me because it's been a while since I was able to do this.  I've been down 2 months, spending four days in the hospital.

Sylvan Bay was beautiful.

I was poked, prodded, scanned and scanned again . . .  not one but two ultrasounds and one heart cath ~ and, the most aggressive breathing treatments I've ever had. Whew!  

I've been home a week and very blessed to say all is well.


God blessed us with a beautiful day.

I feel blessed to be home with issues that can be treated.

God is so good.


It was so nice to be out we decided to grab a bite to eat before going home.  We opted for Waffle House because they were the least crowded, didn't feel like I needed to be in a crowd.  We love breakfast any time of day and enjoyed a pecan waffle and hot coffee.  The coffee at Waffle House is so good, I could have stayed for another cup. 😍


So thankful to be getting my strength back and feeling up to activities again, even if it's limited.

Blessings to all!

Until Next Time



17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better. I love your pictures and it does look like such a lovely day for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that you are feeling better. How nice to spend a day catching up with your town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are better and able to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, I am glad you are feeling better! Nothing better than a good cup of coffee. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for medical diagnostics! There's lots to be said for Simple Pleasures ... a good cup of coffee and leisurely drive with your fella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to hear that you survived the medical procedures and are on the mend. Pecan waffles sound very tasty. We had waffles with blueberry sauce recently. 2 of our sons and a grandson joined us. I had to use TWO waffle makers to keep up. Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  7. It just takes more of everything to keep the menfoke fed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very encouraging post, Mary Jane! I have been concerned about you and not really sure what was going on...so this is good news! So glad you were able to get out for a nice ride and enjoyed even going out to eat!! That IS a treat! You've lifted my spirits today, knowing that you are doing so much better. Thank you, and Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy everything is treatable and I hope that you have no more problems. Pecan waffles and some hot coffee sounds so good especially on a nice day trip around town! I hope you enjoy more of them and no one time feeling down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear that whatever is wrong is something that can be treated. Wonderful news indeed. Your car ride looks like it was a wonderful time. Nothing rejuvinates my husband and I like the ocean. Moving back to Nebraska has been difficult and one of the reasons is that we're so far from the ocean. Thank you for the beautiful photos you posted.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mary, I am so happy to read that you are on the mend and doing better. I am always excited to read your posts when they pop up. Love & hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are better and gaining your strength.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!