Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday Fotos

 Thanks to daughter Tammy and granddaughter Tara I have a few pictures to share.

Tammy took this picture recently, a very stately hawk perched near her home.


He's looking around the pasture for a good meal!


New pieces of pottery from Tara.




I love her pieces!


I wanted to share this picture with you Christmas but never got around to it.

This is the Lynchburg Ferry that runs across the Houston ship channel from the San Jacinto Monument and connects with Interstate 10.  It's so pretty at Christmas, we like to take the ferry sometimes, it's fun.

Mr D and I went to have seafood the other day, took this picture on our way home!  Not far to go from here.

Grow with God
One Day,
One Word,
One Prayer
at a Time !


Until Next Time









10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pottery photos. I think my favorite is the second one, but they are all pretty. Hawks are such interesting birds but I do admit that since we got our little Zoey, I don't enjoy seeing them flying around. I'm afraid they're going to try to come pick her up.
    I hope you have a wonderful afternoon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lived in Baytown in the 1970's and used to drive out to the Lynchburg Ferry and ride just to have something to do. We were young and broke and couldn't afford to eat at the restaurant there then. We did get to eat there with my sister-in-law a few years ago and the seafood was delicious. I think it was called the Monument Inn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the love going to the Monument Inn, food is really good,

      Delete
  3. I never knew they decorated for Christmas! That is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am so taken with that 2nd pottery cup ... like a happy little sun rising in the east. One prayer at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary! I have never seen light signals like that before. That is nice that your granddaughter is making pottery. I love to eat seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary!! Beautiful pottery pieces! I love your photos and that blue sky! The ferry looks festive. We used to take a ferry across the Ohio River, from Ohio into Kentucky to see family. Always fun. Happy weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking the ferry would be fun and if you get to have a nice meal on the other side then it's even better.
    Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for popping in to visit my blog. Nice to meet you. :)
    Like all the pottery pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!