Sunday, March 19, 2023

Monday Coffee Talk

Not much to talk about around here, it's been a cold week keeping me in the house.   It's been so windy, that's what makes it so cold.  Anyway, I've been staying busy doing odds and ends, a little bit here and a little bit there!


Monday Morning Prayer
Greater Things
By: Rainbow Blessings

Dear Lord Thank You for today
a new day a new beginning of
a new week
Clothe me Lord with your
blessings of being humble
and meek

Help me to begin this day
with a new song you've
given me from above.
I give you praise for the hope I
have of "Greater Things" and
my heart you've filled with love.

Lord as in Heaven the choir
of the Angel Band sings
I'm expecting miracles from
you Lord of "Greater Things"

Amen
11-23-15


As I'm sitting here this morning, trying to put a post together that you might enjoy . . . my mind says, put down the laptop and walk away for a few minutes, you need to RE-group.
As I looked at 'RE' I was reminded it’s a prefix that God uses often in what He does –

He REdeems, 
He REstores, 
He REnews, 
He REfurbishes situations in our lives that may seem hopeless . . .
 . . . there is always hope in Jesus!

 I'm so blessed to know He REfills my soul with His blessings each and every day.

Ain't God Good?!


Looking out the window I can see the sun has come out and it looks like such a pretty day.  It's 55* and with warm clothes that's tolerable to sit on the porch awhile . . . if the wind has laid down.
I think I'll check it out.

Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

Until Next Time






12 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I enjoyed my visit tonight! I really like the 3 Re
    s! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been windy and cold here as well...but by Wednesday, 80* !!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely morning coffee time (tea time)! It's still 46 here in sunny Florida, at 10:40 a.m.! Unbelievable for the first day of spring!! I loved your poem and the "re" words about God. Great thoughts. Now how about a "re-fill" of that coffee, well, tea for me, please! Have a blessed day my friend and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prayer to start off a new day and the week. Won't see 55 here. It was only 18 this morning when I walked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so very good. Thank you for pointing out the Re's. Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely poem that you wrote and it brought to mind my thoughts this morning as I lay in bed putting off the moment I had to leave it to start my day. Clothe me, Lord, with your blessing of humbleness and meekness.
    It was 13*C on the porch this morning which I believe would be close to 55*F. I sat with my second cup of coffee and a warm throw on my lap.
    Happy Spring!! Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chuckling at the pug. How I could have used this back in the day when I was still working.
    'Love the "RE" 'minders! Our God is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, I loved this post so much!! AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great reminders! I love the pug too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the R's Miss Mary! YES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes HE is, Ms. Mary....Oh, yes HE is. I've missed visiting with you and hope that I can do it more. It's been a rough year but I'm doing better. Love you, sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how wonderful to see your comment, it has been a long time. When I wrote those words I was thinking of you. My heart is happy that you're doing better, sure do miss you here in blogland. Love you back!!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!