Friday, June 21, 2024

Just For Fun

 Fun Friday is here again!



Candy, Candy
Who's Got Some Candy?!

Let's not be greedy, just choose the one that is your favorite.

These very popular candy bars were introduced in . .
Hershey's  1894
Baby Ruth  1920
Butterfinger & Reese's Peanut Butter Cup  1923
Payday  1932
Kit Kat  1935

In a land of dreams, oh so surreal,
Stands the chocolate factory, a grand ordeal,
With rivers of cocoa, flowing so wide,
And mountains of candy, standing with pride.

The Oompa Loompas dance and sing,
Creating the sweets that make our hearts swing,
From chocolate bars to truffles divine,
Every treat is a treasure, one of a kind.

Author Unknown

Just one!!!  That's almost impossible  . . .

Let me see . . .

I have to give Reeses 100% with Baby Ruth @ 99.9%

All the rest are 99% . . .


Until Next Time


8 comments:

  1. Mary! We have the same taste. Reeses are my favorite with Babe Ruth next. But the others are sooooo close behind. I love chocolate. Any chocolate.
    Now I want to go buy some.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all good, but I would choose a Butterfinger in honor of my dad. We both enjoyed it together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my post about Butterfinger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't tolerate chocolate so Payday is my favorite. I love the peanuts and we sometimes buy one large one to share and eat on the way home from shopping. I don't eat much candy at all, but payday is my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pick kitkat from these but my favorite is York peppermint patties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post! Mine's a toss-up between Reese's and KitKat. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have such a sweet tooth that I'd have any of those but if I could only have one it would have to be the KitKat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will choose the Baby Ruth of all those pictured but wouldn't turn any of them away! LOL Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!