Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday 4

Trouble Right here in River City

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 
hosted by Annie.
She is the hostess with the mostess!


"ya got trouble my friend, right here I say trouble right here in River City..." the music man

Problems come to us all and you don't even need to live in River City!

Some you can solve, some you can't. Some scare you. For instance, on Facebook I lost a lot of people from my friends list and I have no idea why. It was enough people to make me think it was a glitch but then I was too shy to ask people if they had gotten rid of me because they just don't like me....so I did nothing. What about your problems?
I love you Annie, I hope I'm still a facebook friend.

1. Do you think that you handle problems well over all?
For the most part, but I will say I don't like my boat to rock!

2. What kinds of problems send you into a tizzy or downright scare you? Maybe some just exasperate you?
hmmmm.....a car that won't start, a toilet that won't flush and an air conditioner that stops cooling . . . it's instant tizzy time for me.

3. We always have God in our corner but besides him do you have a reliable back up system to go to for help with car trouble, home repairs and maintenance, or any troubles that may arise for you?
Thankfully I have Mr D, and if it's beyond what he can do (we're not spring chickens anymore!), we have a son, we have sons-in-law and we have grandsons . . . surely with all that help the job will get done.

4 I love the idea that a lovely cupcake can fix anything at all. "Oh, you are sick? Just eat a dozen of these delicious cupcakes and you will be right as rain!" What foods, places, music or whatever can make a problem seem easier to handle? I guess we are talking about what brings you comfort in the way of material things

If there's something bothering me, I just need some quiet time.  I have to deal with issues mentally before I'm ready to face the world.  Sometimes a nice drive will help.  I know the question ask for material things but there is no material thing that really helps when I'm down.  Quiet time with God, that's what it takes to set me on solid ground again.  
OH, and one dozen banana muffins😊


Join in the fun by clicking HERE !

Until Next Time






13 comments:

  1. LOL to the banana muffins! LOL. Reminds me that I have some overripe bananas that need to be made into something soon! LOL. I love your answers and agree with you...get in a quiet place and spend time with God, and that's the best way to approach any "problem". When we stayed "prayed up", our response in emergencies will always be stronger than if we have been neglecting that quiet time. Good answers, and so glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God just has a way of fixing things. Maybe not the way we plan, but always better. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we are still friends on Facebook!! I agree time with God is the best calmer downer for me as well but as you said a dozen cupcakes is a good helper. Your signature for Tuesday 4 is adorable!! Thank you for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your #2 responses are great examples. (I'm giggling to imagine a malfunctioning toilet while visiting someone else's home). These trying summer days I probably double check the thermostat 3-4 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes quiet time is what we need. I spent 2 hours in my spa yesterday. I enjoyed watching the birds in the birdbath. I enjoyed the feel of the jets of water on my sore back. I enjoyed my visit here again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers. I love cupcakes, but I really love banana muffins. I don't like my boat rocked either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!