Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Morning Coffee Talk

Morning Coffee is the best!!

Saturday was GLOW Day, first time I've been able to attend in 6 weeks!  I sure missed all the ladies while I was gone.  Since we haven't been meeting every week we had some catching up to do.  We celebrated three birthdays, mine, Arlene's and Sandy's.  We had so much fun.  Arlene baked a mandarin orange cake for me and Sandy, it was yummy.  Linda made a blueberry cheesecake pie for Arlene.  Needless to say we 'pigged out.'  In all the excitement I failed to get pictures....what was I thinking?  lol

We also had a dear friend visit with us.  It was so good to see her and we hope she'll be coming every week.  She still works but said she will try to come.  Daryl worked with us back in the banking days, many years ago.  She left banking, went to school, and now is an RN, so proud of her.

Here are the birthday girls....

Each one of us were given a wind chime. . .
I love mine, it really is pretty when the sun shines through it.


Matt and Kaylea will be home tomorrow.  They have shared so many pictures of their honeymoon in London.  I am sure am anxious for them to be home.

Before I close, this simple little gift is very special...
My dear GLOW sister, Zephra, was shopping with her grandson, when he saw this he told her I needed it!!  Sweet boy to think of me.  

Until Next Time,
Content that in His wisdom He will answer all our needs.






11 comments:

  1. Your wind chime is so pretty with the light shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love your wind chime and really LOVE that coffee sign. YES Miss Mary, morning coffee is indeed the best! That first cup is like blood flowing to my veins! LOL! Happy birthday to all of your gals! I just love it that you all can get together like that. I know you have missed it and I am sure the gals missed you. Oh my goodness, London! What a blessings to be able to go there. Have a great day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdays all around, your posts are always full of smiles, sweet friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Daryl worked with us back in the banking days, many years ago. She left banking, went to school, and now is an RN, so proud of her."

    Oh, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some very sweet friends!! I love the wind chime; it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you had such fun celebrating with your friends, Mary! And it was fun seeing a picture of the honeymooners. :-) Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great... I love the windchime...so unique! And the coffee sign is wonderful, especially that it came from a grandchild of a friend! So cute. The newlyweds look happy (and so young!) Happy they are having such a great time. Have a blessed and glorious week. So glad you are finally feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got to be with your friends Mary! And one is named Arlene...I seldom run into other ladies with my name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts always bring a smile to my face, dear Mary. Happy Spring to you!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your wind chime and the I Love coffee. How sweet of him to think of you,
    My grandson is in Savannah and he took a few minutes out of their day to FaceTime me. Aren't grandsons so thoughtful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wind chime is beautiful and the sign is great!! I LOVE your banner! Nice to get the GLOW ladies back together and to celebrate three of you had to be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!