Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Morning Coffee Chat

Source: Millie's Coffee Corner Facebook Page

It finally happened. . . I am now on oxygen.  I have been putting it off for a while now, but after having bronchitis so bad a few months ago I knew it was time.  Of course my doctor wasn't happy that I waited so long.  It's a blessing that medical technology can provide the care I need, it truly is.  But I have to say I feel like a dog on a leash. 😞

Love Notes!
Ava and Emma visited with their Gammy (my daughter) yesterday afternoon.  My daughter later found these sweet love notes on her fridge. . . from Emma!
Little ones are so precious.

Kitten Rescue!
One of my dear friends started hearing a cat's meow coming from the inside of her wall.  I think she hoped it would find it's way out and be okay.  When that didn't happen she knew she had to knock a hole in her wall and rescue the cat.  Well, the cat turned out to be a sweet little calico kitten.
Poor little thing had to be frightened and hungry,  my friend took off to Pet Smart and purchased everything this sweetie would need.  She has plans to take her to the vet this week to be sure she is okay. 

Now for the really cute part...her grandson named the kitten...



drum roll....







are you ready?...







Wall-e
(pronounced Wally~I think!)

I love it!!


From this morning's devotion.


Jeremiah 23:3-4

“But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the LORD.


No matter what, do not give up! Remain faithful, because God promises great blessings to those who stay the course.


After two weeks it's good to be back to blogland.  Anxious to visit with everyone later today!





16 comments:

  1. Bless you, Mary! Have you seen the little box that creates the oxygen for you so you never need to use those heavy cylinders? What a difference that makes for those who need to be on oxygen. Those notes are precious! Wall-e is SO cute!! Bless them for rescuing the sweet little kitten!! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry your health isn't good Mary. Praying the oxygen helps you. My hubby has been on it for 3 and a half years. Take care of yourself my friend. I have missed you here in blogland.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia, I did not know Curtis was on oxygen, hope he's feeling okay. You take care of yourself too sweet lady. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. Sweet Mary Jane I love you dear Sister and can't wait to share this with Zachary. Wall-E [yes, Wally] meows thank you ��⚘��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meow, meow Sister Zee!! (Translation, I love you too.)

      Delete
  4. Mary, I'm glad the oxygen is beneficial for you. Bronchitis is so hard to recover from (I had it once years ago and it took me months to recover). Please just rest and relax and let God heal you in His time. We missed you; so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, yes it is in God's hands, He takes good care of me!

      Delete
  5. I have no doubt that having to be 'attached' to your oxygen is something to get used to. I do hope it helps you be more healthy.
    I wonder how that kitten managed to be inside a wall? Guess we'll never find out. I'm glad it has found a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend thinks it got in from the eaves of her house...I just wonder what happened to Momma Cat.

      Delete
  6. Mary, I hope the oxygen helps you to feel better! That is a sweet kitty...love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So now I understand where you've been. We've been missing you. I am sorry to hear that you have to be on oxygen, but aren't we glad there is such a thing? praying it will help you and that you will soon be feeling much better. Wall-e is such a sweet kitten. I hope and pray it will be healthy and happy. Love the little notes from the sweet grandkids to their grammy. So precious. Take care of yourself. We'll be praying for you. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, your comments are always so sweet. Thank you for your prayers, I appreciate them so much.

      Delete
  8. I was wondering where you were and I'm so sorry I didn't send you a PM on Facebook and ask. I'm not a very good friend. :'( I'm sorry about the oxygen. I understand about the "leash" comment because my Daddy was on oxygen, too. At least there are portable tanks that you can take with you when you go out. He wouldn't do that. Such a sweet little kitten...and the name is adorable! Love and prayers to you, my precious Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Deb, don't you ever think you're not a good friend, you have blessed me so many times! You ARE a dear friend. Thank you for your love and prayers, they touch my heart. Sending you my love and some ((hugs)) across the miles!!

      Delete
  9. (((MARY))) Keeping you in prayer sweet friend. I have missed you. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!