Monday, May 11, 2020

Sunday Stealing on Monday

I'm late for Sunday Stealing, hope you don't mind!



1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?


Gotta be blue ink for me!

2. Do you prefer living in the country or the city?

I would never live in the city, and I don't like to be too far out in the country.
My home town.
 I prefer a small town.  My brother lives in the country, it's just too dark and too quiet.  It's a great place to visit but I'm always ready to come home.

3. How do you drink your tea or coffee?

I love my tea sweet and cold, my coffee hot and black!

4. Do you prefer bath or shower?

Not open for debate, it's a bath for me. 

5. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?

I do read ebooks sometimes, but I prefer paper.  I just like the feel of a good book in my hands, I enjoy turning the page to see what's going to happen next.

6. Would you ever want to be famous?


7. Are you a restless sleeper?

Very much so, it's a problem with me and I hate it.

8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

I'm not much on putting anything strange in my mouth, I guess my strangest thing would be frog legs.

9. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?

Crunchy

10. Do you like ice in your drinks?

Absolutely

11. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?

Swimming pool for sure.  Even though we live on the bay I'm not a beach and ocean person. 
 I like the mountains and lakes.

12. What can you hear right now?

My fan.

13. Where do you feel the safest?

At home.

14. What would you like your legacy to be?

I hope I'm remembered as a loving mother, wife and friend and that I was faithfully seeking God each and every day.

15. Do you like spicy food?

I do, but they don't like me.  These days I have to be very careful with anything too spicy.


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

Until Next Time


11 comments:

  1. Hi Mary. I love your answers. It is always fun to get to know blogging friends a little better. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day and that the week ahead is a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mothers day was a good one Mary!! Like you, I am not putting stance foods in my mouth.lol Korean food is probably my most adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...that should be STRANGE FOODs.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your answers miss Mary. Gave me a mid day with a glass of sweet tea refreshment. Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful to you sweet lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy you answers and duh, I forgot about the frog legs. My late grandpa, he use to eat these humongous frog legs, my goodness. The Golden Star in Chicago was the place we would go, smiles. I dont think its there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. belated Happy Mother's Day...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot about frog legs too...I did have some when I was young. My big brother went "frog gigging" and brought them home, and mama fried them in the pan, while they danced around...weird. They do taste like chicken. I've also had moose, deer, and bear meat. I like my iced tea (unsweet) and my hot tea sweet. I don't drink anything else except water and maybe some cranberry juice once in a while (as needed) wink. I like to swim in a pool, and walk on a beach. No more lakes for me...too many "critters" in there that you can't see. But of course I love to look at the water. Have a blessed week. I enjoyed reading your answers. You will definitely leave a lasting legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers, Mary, no matter the day! I am just glad to find someone else who likes blue ink!! Stay well and have a good week, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your answer to #14 and I think you will be remembered just that way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your answers. Like you said, spicy food has something against me these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!