Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday 4

 Coffee Time

  

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4...hosted by Annie!


How about a bit of Coffee questions this week? Or, if you drink tea ow anything else, adjust the questions to suit you.


1. What is your favorite tea or coffee?

We drink Folgers 1/2 Caffeine.


2. Do you prefer your coffee in the morning, afternoon or evening?

Coffee in the morning, Coffee in the evening, Coffee at supper time. Be my cup of coffee and I'll love you all the time. 😀😀😀


3. Do you meet friends for coffee in a café or restaurant? Often or not?

Several years ago my GLOW group would meet at McDonald's on Saturday mornings for coffee. We met early and always had a great time.


4. Do you have a nighttime regimen before you go to bed, and how about your first thing in the morning routine? Does it include a hot drink to relax in the evening or coffee to get you going in the morning? Does it help to start and end the day right?

We do have coffee in the early evening, just not right before bedtime. First thing in the morning we turn on the coffee pot so it's ready by the time we're done brushing our teeth and combing our hair. That first sip of coffee in the morning gets my mojo running. I like doing routine things, it's comfortable. Of course, it can be exciting to do non-routine things sometimes.


You can come the party, just click HERE!


Until Next Time




11 comments:

  1. I LOVE coffee...and iced tea
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love my coffee, early in the morning, black. Sometimes a cup later with a bit of heavy cream, then hot teanin the afternoon, snd hot water only before bedtime. Enjoyed this post, lovely Mary! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers today. The little verse you did on #2 made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary you always come up with cute little jingles. I loved that. Yes, you are a coffee person, and I am a tea person, and maybe someday we two shall meet and have whichever one we prefer, but still be together!! You know I would love that!! Have a blessed Holy Week and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marge made me giggle and I agree with her! Can't spill that coffee doggone it! Thanks so much for joining in each week. Its much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jingle is so cute. I enjoyed Folgers Smooth, but it is so expensive now! I am not a morning person, so I need my cup in the morning. I think that the warmth of it is what I like the most, especially on a cold morning! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, having a routine is comforting. I'm more of a coffee-holic than my hubby - having at least 2 cups (straight up black) in the morning and a cold brew "picker-me-up" in the late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of coffee and iced tea too. I didn't know about Folgers and the 1/2 caffeine. Sounds nice. Fun post.
    Sparky @ My Thoughts Exactly
    https://redbirdacres.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a tea drinker. I like all the herbal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your answers and your little coffee ditty!! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tea! I also love Maxine. She is something else. Liked seeing everyone's answers here. Have a great rest of your weel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!