July Photo-a-day with ChrissyT.
July 24th
Today's Word: Close Up
We are very thankful that TS Bertha didn't give us any issues. In fact, it veered just enough to put us on the clean side. Even the dirty side of the storm lessened before landfall. Even though the area south of us got a lot of thunderstorms and gusty winds the storm wasn't as bad as it good have been.
Tammy stopped by for a few minutes, it's so good to have her home. I don't think they are planning another trip until the fall.
Peggy & Hank were here for a while. Peggy is helping Mr D put an item for sale on ebay.
Hank and I sat in the living room and played on our phones! I have several game apps that I enjoy.
What's for Lunch?
Ribs, potato salad, some left over slaw and sliced tomatos, with a glass of iced tea.
I like this quote from Max Lucado,
“God never said the
journey would be easy, but He did say the arrival would be worthwhile.”
This is a great reminder
that the hard days don’t mean we’ve wandered off God’s path. They’re simply the
hills and bends of a road He already knows by heart. He walks every mile with
us, steady as sunrise, patient as grace.
Until Next Time



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!