Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pages from The Praise Journal

 
I have sure found this to be true. Many times I have looked back on my life and could see where His strength led me through my life's journey.
 
 
Open your heart to the love God instills ~ God loves you tenderly.  What He gives you is not to be kept under lock and key, but to be shared.
Mother Teresa
 
 
Jesus, my strength, my hope,
On thee I cast my care,
With humble confidence look up,
And know Thou hear'st my prayer.
Give me on Thee to wait
Till I can all things do;
On Thee, Almighty to create,
Almighty to renew.
John Wesley
 
 
Jesus hears our tears like a prayer.
 
Hope you enjoyed pages from
 The Praise Journal!
 
Until Next Time
Every day is a gift,
Receive it with eagerness,
Share it with joy!
 


7 comments:

  1. Your journal is beautiful....just like your heart for Jesus, Ms. Mary. Love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and blessing to you Mary. Love your praise journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful journal (and beautiful handwriting). Have a blessed day, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...Give me on Thee to wait
    Till I can all things do..."


    Wisdom in that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!