Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Foto Friends

Sharing some pictures from around my part of the world...except for the one below.
This is my son-in-law's family cabin in Wyoming.  I've never been but seen lots of pictures.  A beautiful place for sure.

Just a little bit of our Main Street.

Sylvan Beach, just a few blocks from our home.

Fred Hartman Bridge, I didn't think they would ever finish this bridge.  It took a very long time as they had to overcome problems with the steel they were using.  Before the bridge there was a tunnel that took you under the water to the other side!

Cruise ship docked just down the shoreline.


Joining Deb at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends. 
http://www.jeremiah-2911.com
(Sorry, Blogger wouldn't let me insert a link this morning.)



 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Until Next Time
Have a great week-end!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really enjoy when you take us on a tour of where you live. And, that cabin...I want to go stay there for a while! ;-) HOPE you have a great weekend, my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so nice and thank you for sharing where you live. I agree on the cabin...perfect, and hope you get to visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. It seems a world away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing your photos today! I'm with everyone...that cabin looks wonderful!! Wishing you a good weekend Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!