Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday Pea~s #18

Having Faith Means Letting Go.


Trusting in the unknown has inspired countless people to move across the country for a new job or education, accept a marriage proposal, or even change a  signature hairstyle.  Sometimes having faith simply means letting go of a heart-held belief or being comfortable.

Yet for many individuals, giving up what is known for the unknown is painfully difficult.  For the faithful, accepting change and opportunity is a time of growing in God's love and becoming all we are meant to be.



Are you willing to give up what is for what could be?

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

Wishing you a SuperDuper Saturday!

Until Next Time


Hangin' with PeaBug



7 comments:

  1. Faith is what keeps me personally going...just saying...thanks Mary have a beautiful weekend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to drag me kicking and screaming out of my comfort zone. It is a matter of faith and trust and that seems to be my day to day lesson lately. Thank you for the reminder. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith is what keeps me going every day. I can't imagine life without my faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I believe, Lord help my unbelief! Thank you for this reminder to step out in faith, trusting God to lead us every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my husbands illnesses it is hard to keep my belief but I am struggling to. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great verse of scripture......maybe because of that word HOPE! HOPE you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very powerful words here and very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!