Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Hello Friday, Friday Foto Friends I sure missed you while I was gone!! 

Linking up with Deb at Breathing in Grace

I don't have any of my own pictures to share so I went shopping on the internet to find some to share with you.


Source: Nana's Gone Country Facebook Page
I've mentioned before how much I would love to have some chickens, because I live in the city limits it's not permitted.  If I could have chickens I would certainly want this coup for their home!


Source: Antiques and Teacups Facebook Page
I love having friends over for lunch or coffee/tea, I can see everyone sitting around this pretty table.


Source: Porch Sitting Union of America Facebook Page
Flowers always make me happy!


Source: Yahoo Images
Oh my, I love this country bedroom.  Excuse me while I crawl into that bed and take a nap!


Source: Lake Area Quilts

Isn't this quilt beautiful?
I sure think so!


I am so glad to say good-bye to August!!!
Cooler weather is on it's way and I am so ready.

Blogger has given me fits trying to get this post ready.  It's been doing some crazy things....the font size seems to have a mind of it's own, so excuse me if you're seeing different sizes on my post.

Until Next Time
Standing on the promises of God.




7 comments:

  1. It all looks great! Love the pictures...I would enjoy every one of those places you shared. That quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Very peaceful and comforting pictures today. Thank you for sharing with us. So happy you are safe and dry and blessed! God has answered our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, Mary. I am so happy to say goodbye to August, looking forward to fall/Autumn and then winter. I hope you have a beautiful Friday, my friend.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Can't really pick a favorite! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your collection and could take a nap, have a bite at the rooms you choose. I do love beautiful quilts and this one is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pictures today especially the bedroom one. I could easily nap there peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my Friend, I LOVE each and every picture you shared. (sorry to be late to visit, though) Our kiddos have chickens and I'm like you...wish I could have them here at home. Still keeping Texas in my prayers. <3 you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chicken house is so cute and so safe for the little critters! Loving the garden flowers a lot because my spring is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!