Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Last week we had a touch of fall, this week summer is back and it's hot!  Even so I've still spent some time on the porch, it's something about the sun this time of year, you just know the season is changing.


Lantana is still blooming!


This bloom is on a climbing vine and I don't remember what it's called...it's a beautiful vine.


This is the same type of vine with pink flowers.  I planted a pink and a red in the same pot, the vines intermingled and look so pretty on the trellis.


An old hummingbird feeder that I love, the feeding petals broke but I couldn't bring myself to throw away the pretty bottle.


I don't mind this bug being around because he's not real !!!

Linking with Deb at Breathing In Grace...
...for Friday Foto Friends!

Until Next Time
Thank You Lord for this amazing day
full of so many blessings!!



11 comments:

  1. How lovely to still have 'Summer'! It's wet and windy here in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the flowers know that cooler weather is on its way and they really try to outdo themselves! Oh, how I'd love to sit on your porch with you and look at your pretty flowers and talk and talk and pray and laugh! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you, summer has returned to western NY...ick. lol. Hubby goes, "You want me to put the ac's back in?"

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a taste of fall today...it is hot and humid here in Florida. Praying for all those still w/o power, and no AC. I love your flowers. Is that pink flower a Clematis? I'm not sure either, but it sure is pretty. Porch time is coming...I love this time of year (when it gets here, that is...) Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lantana is one of my favorite plants. You get lots of bling for the buck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that bug! How cute! Your plants look wonderful! I didn't get to plant anything this year but a chrysanthemum has come back from last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photos!! Your flowers are beautiful! Your bug is very cute. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a lovely blue sky day with temperatures just perfect. I think we're getting rain on Sunday, rain which we badly need. My flowers are so thirsty. Yours look in the peak of perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Flowers and feeders photos. Loved looking at them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!