Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Terrific Tuesday!

I was on facebook this morning...again...and saw this....
. . . and it made me smile, look at that big sunflower in her little basket, so cute!

I'm enjoying a new Bible study at church.  My daughter Peggy (the preacher's wife) is teaching a study called 'Seamless.'  It is really geared more for new believers, but there is always a nugget for us old believers!  God just works that way, don't you think?  

In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, showing participants how the entire Bible - from Genesis through Revelation - connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message

The other daughter, Tammy, brought us some fresh eggs, straight from her chicken coup.
One of her hens lay green eggs..look close and you'll see them.  And check out my new skillet!  It's the best breakfast skillet, I love it!!


We're having some beautiful mornings, cool, crisp and lot's of sunshine.  Sitting on the porch requires a sweater ~ just the way I like it!!

Until Next Time,
Never stop doing little things for others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.





14 comments:

  1. What a sunshiney post! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mamakins pic. I had to save it to my pics because it is such a happy pic. green eggs and ham, lol... hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary! I missed seeing you😊, cool here in the great north! The "s" word is being floated around for early Nov.which would be normal for these parts. 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the Seamless Bible study. We did it at our church a while back. It is a ton of information at one time, but I really enjoyed it. Love the eggs too. As I was looking at that picture, I noticed the duck. My mother-in-law did ceramics back in the day and I have a set of ducks with that one in it. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are about to have some sweater weather!! The Bible study sounds like a good one - even for seasoned believers. The eggs are interesting! I've never seen green eggs, expect in a Dr. Seuss book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the happy sunflower pic and it makes me smile, too. I really like the way those eggs look and the duck next to them. I saw a pic the other day of different colored eggs and wondered about them. Our Tuesday morning Bible study considered the Seamless, but went with Heaven by Randy Alcorn instead. I've noticed several churches doing the Seamless study. I

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that same skillet, and love it!! Love your sunflower picture too...so happy and cheery...love the eggs...fresh and pretty..Love all your messages and words of encouragement... Hope to hear more about the Bible study as it goes along. Thank you for this happy post today!!! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are enjoying porch sitting and sweater weather too. I would love the fresh eggs and the skillet looks nice. I need one! I know you will enjoy the Bible study. Have a blessed night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never hurts for us Old Believers to learn something new, maybe we missed something when we were young'uns. I see that green egg! I had a duck like that years ago, brings back memories. Hope you are doing well,Mary.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the sunflower picture! The Bible study sounds really good. Love those fresh eggs! My husband has a couple of co-workers that share their bounty with us. Now I am spoiled and hate to buy eggs...not because of the price, but because the store eggs just do not taste as good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw some pastel-colored chicken eggs at a county fair a year or so ago. They were so pretty. I see the green egg in your picture. Reminds me of "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely cheerful post.
    I would like to have a couple of those hens that lay greenish eggs. Unfortunately our municipality does not allow us to keep any chickens whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like an interesting Bible Study!! I am enjoying some cool mornings as well. It is very refreshing after the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!