Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thankful Thursday


This morning I am so blessed and thankful for my daughter Tammy who invited me and her sister Peggy to join her in an online Bible Study by Christine Caine.

Life is full of surprises. How can we move forward when we're faced with the unknown? Using personal stories and biblical examples, in Unexpected, author Christine Caine offers real-life strategies to help you journey from fear to hope. Discover how to embrace the unexpected, strengthen your faith, choose your destiny, and trust that God is in control.

From Unexpected. . .
But as surprising as the unexpected is to us, we need to remember that our unexpected is never unexpected to God.

I Timothy 6:11
But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.



Here is the link for online studies https://www.bible.com/reading-plans.  I've done several of their studies and have been blessed by each one.

The daughters and I went to see Christine Caine a few years ago, she touched my heart.


5 comments:

  1. What a great thing to share with your daughters!! Thanks for the link!! I am thankful for YOU, Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the surprises are good. Those have to be handled well too. :) I like her. She tells a funny story about herself being 30, not yet married, and traveling the world teaching the bible, which horrified her Greek mother. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to minister to your daughters and vice versa, by sharing in this great Bible study online. Yes, life is full of unexpected events, and we are so blessed when we know that Jesus has already gone before us and prepared the way...I love that nothing is unexpected to Him. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good Bible study. God is in control and nothing happens in the life of a believer that He doesn't already know, everything has to go through Him.
    Great that you got to go and share this with your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time in God's word with your sweet daughter .. How precious is that? I've had you on my mind so much this morning. Praying all is well. Love you, Friend. 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!