Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday Medley

This week's questions for. . .


puts the questions up on Tuesday.

Would love for you to join in!!

This Weeks Questions:

1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

First thing I would do is spend more time in God's Word...then, I don't know. I enjoy a lot of things, I'm sure I could stay busy.


2. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?

Pajamas of course!

3. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?

I've always wanted to work with stained glass, it's something I've never done.  My daughter and I talked about taking lessons from a little shop here in our town, we just never got around to it...now the shop is closed.

4. What would your perfect room look like? (You can post a picture.)

I really love this kitchen, I like the farmhouse/country look.

5. When was the last time you climbed a tree?

It's been a while, a long while.  I've climbed a few in my day ~ Long ago and far away!

6. Tell us something you will do/did today.

Today Mr D and are off to the doctor for a checkup and then we're going to lunch.  I don't know where, we'll get in the car and Mr D will say, "where do you want to eat?"  And I'll say, "It doesn't matter to me."  Mr D will say, "That's not an answer!"   And so it goes, I don't know how we ever stop to eat but we do!!

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!

Until Next Time




6 comments:

  1. Awe so glad I could play along today Miss Mary.
    1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
    Read for sure. I love to read but never seem to have the extra time.

    2. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?

    Oh I am with ya on the PJ's!

    3. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
    Painting canvas pieces especially of old barns, nature, churches and etc.

    4. What would your perfect room look like? (You can post a picture.)
    Couldn't figure out how to post a picture Miss Mary but it would be the living room of a spacious open mountain cabin.

    5. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
    Well, as ar as regular climbing that would be many moons ago. But if neck is willing I plan to climb a tree stand bout this weekend. Pray for me!

    6. Tell us something you will do/did today.
    Worked at the office and plan on being in ladies bible study a little later.

    This was fun. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
    Let me slip on over and check your friend out from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you take care of that neck!! Are you getting into a deer blind? Be careful, bring home a deer and take care of your neck. Did I say that twice? lol

      Delete
  2. That where to eat conversation sounds like Jack and me! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could be happy in that kitchen!! Beautiful! That where to eat conversation sounds very familiar to me! Ha! Thanks so much for joining in on the Medley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE that white kitchen with red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud at where do you eat. That same scenario plays out in our car quite often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!