Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

More pictures of Wyoming.

The Wyoming Cabin

The next pics were taken by my daughter Tammy.


Wild buffalo.

My grandson enjoying some fly fishing!!


Some Wyoming Trivia:

Dinosaur skull and bones discovered at Alcova Lake were found by a local elementary class on a field trip.
Any person who fails to close a fence in Wyoming is subject to a fine of up to seven hundred and fifty dollars.
The first book printed in Wyoming, in 1866 was the Dictionary of the Sioux Language.
In 1872, Yellowstone was designated as the first National Park in the nation. Not only is Yellowstone National Park the first in the nation, but also the first in the world.

Linking with Deb @ Breathing In Grace. . .
. . . for Friday Foto Friends




11 comments:

  1. What fantastic photos of the wild buffalo from your daughter, Mary. I love that cabin and seeing the photo of your grandson fly fishing reminded me of one of my favorite movies "And A River Runs Through It". I always wanted to learn how to fly fish after seeing that movie but alas..Never did and never can't anymore. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    I did not know that about the Sioux dictionary...or the fence law-- ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love buffalo, there is a ranch going towards The Grapevine mill mall that has a lot, and I have always wanted to try fly fishing ..Thank you for sharing the photos :-) Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these photos so much.
    I really like Wyoming and was there many times when I lived in Utah.
    And I love buffalo, it tastes great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, and esp. the buffalo. I would LOVE to visit Wyoming sometime, and Montana, and Idaho, and all those places I've never been before. Interesting bit of trivia regarding the first book and National park, etc. I never knew that either. This was delightful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to spend a week in that lovely cabin!
    We've traveled to Yellowstone twice; once in Spring and a second time in Fall.
    We just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the cabin, and the photos of the buffalo are great. They remind me of the Old West!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... those are some amazing photos and I LOVE the one of your grandson fishing. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic photos. What a wonderful place to live or visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...thank you for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buffalo / bison are one of our grand boy's favorite animals Great pics! Sorry I'm late to visit.... again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!