Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday4Meme

It's Tuesday and time for Tuesday4Meme



The "NET" Sum

1. What Is Your Favorite Computer Cruising Time?


Because I'm retired I'm able to cruise any time I want to, so, that's what I do!

2. What Is Your Favorite Time To Write Your Blog Entry?

I like to write my blog at night, but sometimes I get an idea and have to blog it right away or I will forget! ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. What Is/Are Your Favorite Internet Service Provider/s?


Well, my favorite is one that works the best.  Right now I use microsoft edge because it works well with windows10, which is what I have.

4. What Is/Are Your Favorite Email Service/s?


I have a gmail address and a rocketmail address, but I use my yahoo service the most.
Today's Trivia

On this day in 1951, CBS aired the first color program....The Arthur Godfrey show was aired to four cities.

I remember the first time I saw a color television, it was on display in a store window.  It was at night and the color was so pretty, even at my young age I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.  

Long ago and far away.

Until Next Time


10 comments:

  1. What memories Mary. We watched the Arthur Godfrey show from day one. ๐Ÿ˜Š Your answers are a lot
    like mine. Kindred Spirits are we. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are Toni! Hope your day is happy and blessed!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your trivia! I forgot about rocketmail. I had an account there once.Probably still there, but I never check!
    Have a lovely day Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use gmail. I am going to have to check into that microsoft edge. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am of the era that remembers black and white Television, very grainy and liable to go down without warning! Colour was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the first time I saw TV in colour too. I had taken my children to visit a friend and all our kids were watching The Friendly Giant and it was in colour. Wow. We were so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocketmail... this is the first I have heard of this one. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I remember the first time I saw color TV too. So amazing! I enjoyed your post!! Being retired is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first look at color tv was at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Crafton, PA, and they had "Bonanza" on. That was amazing in color after only seeing B&W! I was probably 9 or 10. I used gmail and google, although I have Microsoft Edge on my computer, I just don't use it. Maybe I should try? I write my blog whenever I find the time to sit here and do it without interruption, and when "the Spirit moves me".... Lately I've been lax...but am trying to be more consistent... So glad to see YOU back again. I've missed your regular posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!