Friday, August 9, 2019

Friday Fotos

I love spending time on Tammy's porch!


This is looking out toward the barn and chicken coup.  The red door opens into the chicken pen.

And I always enjoy spending time with Emma.


She made the prettiest purple rose from play dough!  She did great, I think it's so pretty.



Spent some time on the porch this morning while the dogbabies were out.  I heard the high school band practicing, I love it!  A good time of year is on it's way.

Wishing happy days to all!!

Until Next Time

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple playdough flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little girl and purple rose. I enjoy porch sitting also but right now it's too hot. 95 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful purple rose and also that looks like a wonderful place to sit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She made a great rose! Aren't kids amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That play dough flower looks like icing! She did a great job! Nice views and that red door is great! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. We took a drive out to the country today...sigh, I miss it. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!