Friday, October 18, 2019

Me and Jesus and Friday Foto

Me and Jesus got our own thing goin'
Me and Jesus got it all worked out


Prayer time on the porch each morning (when the weather allows) is my favorite time of day.  Sometimes I feel like God is smiling down on me in the rays of the sun.  The beautiful white clouds are His flowing white hair and the blue of the sky is the background to His throne.  

Jesus brought me through all my troubles
Jesus brought me through all of my trials
Jesus brought me through all of my heartaches
And I know that Jesus ain't gonna forsake me now.


My Friday Foto is Maegan and her girls going to an Astros game.
They love to go and cheer on the home team.

Granddaughter Maegan
Great Granddaughters Ava, Emma and getting a free ride is Merica!

Hope all is well in your world today.

Just so ya know. . . 
The above words in italics  is from a song by Tom T. Hall that was released in 1972.  
Me and Jesus

Until Next Time






9 comments:

  1. How did Merica get so big so fast?!! Adorable family! I am always uplifted by your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of Maegan and her girls! You have a lovely prayer spot in your garden. I wake very early each morning and enjoy prayer time in my recliner by the window. It's especially lovely this time of year with the window open and to hear the sweet birdsong. Have a blessed weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely that you feeling that way while outside praying :) Your grandkids are so cute. That's a great photo especially the little hitch-hiker on her back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty granddaughter and cute great grands!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post Mary. I can just picture you seated in the sun with your quiet time. You have a beautiful family!! Love seeing their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary your granddaughter and great grands are beautiful! What a lovely post! I love sitting out in our gazebo for my prayer time, being in the beautiful nature, seems to bring us closer to God, don’t you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post (and blog header!!) with comforting words about our Savior. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the song lyrics and the photo of the girls is precious. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!