Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday

I feel so blessed and I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit lives in me and talks to me.  It's been a very hectic few days around my house and I admit I was not feeling real happy this morning.

I was sitting at my desk, not really doing anything when the Love of God, The Holy Spirit, spoke to my heart.  Not in an audible way, but my heart and soul heard Him loud and clear.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

It almost felt like a hug.

Be still and let God. . . 


Amen and Amen


Loved these little apple strudel bites with my coffee this morning.

A Word from God, a cup of coffee and a little something sweet sure saved the day.

Until Next Time



9 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful way to start your morning. Listening to God is the best. I love your little pick-up truck. So cute and so is your mug.

    Hope your day continues to be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an uplifting post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having your heart fill with the Holy Spirit is the best feeling ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mary, Such a sweet share today. I am Karen @ Lily Valley's blog's sister, Mildred. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. A beautiful Bible verse and cozy photo you have shared. God bless. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very encouraging! Thanks for sharing this. Sometimes just being still is the answer I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The presence of the Lord comes to us in such a special way in the moments we need it most, so thankful to hear that the Lord blessed your heart in this way! Loving hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, don't you just love those moments alone with God? He is always ready to share some sweet moments with us, if we will just take the time to listen...to "be still and know" that He is there waiting for us. Thank you for sharing this with us. It has blessed my heart as well. That apple strudel bite looks good...wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and uplifting post Mary. I love those moments with God and The Holy Spirit. Thank you for sharing this with us. Many blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!