Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday4Meme

I'm joining in on the Tuesday4Meme



Autumn This Or That

1. Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking?

Pumpkin carving is so much fun. 
Source: Yahoo Images
 I love to decorate pumpkins too.

2. Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace?

Both, although neither is good for my COPD.

3. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?

Again, both!  Mr D and I will get some hot chocolate and go driving around looking at Christmas lights.  We've done this for some years now, long enough that it has become a tradition for us. 
 I also love to heat apple cider and add red hot candies and let them melt.  Served hot with a cinnamon stick, oh so good on a cold winter's day.

4. Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie?

Depends on the season.  Fall just calls for pumpkin pie, but I can eat apple pie for any season,  especially with a big dollop of vanilla ice cream on top.


I'm very glad I decided to go to the doctor, I felt a little better this morning and almost decided not to go.  Mr D's persistence is a blessing.  I do have a very bad bladder infection, the doctor said on a scale 1 to 10, I was a 10.  {{sigh}}

He prescribed a strong antibiotic, told me to drink lots of water and cranberry juice, rest and take Tylenol for fever.  

So that's what I'm doing.

I sure hope everything is okay in your world.

Until Next Time
Keep standing on the promises of God.





9 comments:

  1. Hubby and I go out a couple times looking at Christmas lights. For the last couple of years we've been taking his mom and dad. Maybe we need to add the hot chocolate to it too. That would be good.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you listened to the Mister.:) Feel better soon...eat a piece of Apple Pie. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away then Apple Pie should be even better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall does call for pumpkin pie!!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answers to all 4 questions is~ both!! *LOL* Glad you're feeling better, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you went to the doctor! You get to feeling better! This was a hard Tuesday 4 for me! I love all of it! Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mr. D was right to make you go! UTIs are not fun and can cause so much pain! Glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good that you're on the mend. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Apple pie a la mode! Now you're talking! THAT makes me want a nice slice of warm apple pie right now! LOL! Enjoyed reading your answers and hope you're having a great week! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray that you are feeling better now and I'm so thankful you kept the appt. with your Dr. I've never picked apples but we sure do enjoy visiting a nearby orchard to buy tasty apples for snacking. My late Mom and I would enjoy hot chocolate every evening in winter. I also love the red hots in apple cider! I hope you will enjoy a nice weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!