Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hearts make my heart h♡ppy!

Especially when there's flowers inside!

If I can stop one heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one Life the Aching
Or cool one in pain
Or help one fainting Robin
Unto his Nest again,
I shall not live in Vain.
Emily Dickinson

We're having a lot of rain this week, now the dust storm coming from Africa is due, guess we'll be having muddy rain before it's all over.

Because of the rain we haven't been able to enjoy the porch, but with that said, the grass is loving it!!  It's much needed so I'm not complaining. . . . well, maybe a little.

This morning, the house is cool and dark because of the rain, it's very quiet, a good time for some thinking.

I'm thinking, how wonderful it would be if all hate was gone and only love filled the hearts of all mankind.

Until Next Time



10 comments:

  1. From your lips to God's ears, my friend! It will be interesting to see what impact the dust storm will have -- if any -- here in central Alabama. I remember when I lived in Abilene and the horizon would turn red someone was bound to say, "Lubbock's coming!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need some rain here. It is so nice to see the beauty in the small things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on needing peace and love in this world! I like your blog header so much. It combines my favorite things, trains and the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, from your lips to God's ears! Love is surely the better way. I've been watching that dust cloud too. It will be interesting to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, that floral heart is gorgeous! I haven't read much about the dust cloud. I wonder what part of the US will be effected and how much? I will have to check it out! Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying the rain will wash away all the hate and cleanse our nation with God's love. We can only pray!! Hope the dust storm doesn't come your way. Better stay inside and not breathe outside for a few days. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather you've been having isn't the best. Hopefully soon you'll be back to sunshine and NO DUST.
    Isn't that a nice poem by Emily D.? My daughter gave me a little book of her poetry. I like that many are nice and short.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Loving that heart Miss Mary. We have had quite a bit of rain. So hot and muggy too! Had some bad weather our way on Saturday and our power just went out for a bit. Thank you Lord! Hope you have a great week. Hugs and blessings,Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Needed rain here, this morning, also.

    We were very lucky, to get back inside, before a deluge. -smile-

    But sun out again.

    It's summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!