Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Foto

I'm really unprepared!

Here it is Friday and I haven't one new picture to share!


This is an old photo from a few years ago.  I was so impressed with how well this ivy was doing.  So glad I got a picture because I managed to kill it as the days went by.  I'm usually a fair gardener but I've never had any luck with this type of ivy.

We're going to Luby's afterwhile for a bite to eat, then back home to enjoy a peaceful evening together.  We'll also be watching The Return.


National & Global Day of Repentance

Schedule of Events

THE RETURN EVE: NEXT GENERATION: FRIDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 25 FROM 6-9PM
THE RETURN: MAIN DAY PROGRAM: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 26 FROM 9AM-5PM
THE RETURN NIGHT CELEBRATION: SATURDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 26 FROM 6-9PM
JONATHAN CAHN’S PROPHETIC WORD TO AMERICA WILL BE GIVEN BETWEEN 11AM AND 12 NOON – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26

You can watch it live HERE

        Until Next Time





 

7 comments:

  1. Its a lovely plant. I can't get rid of ivy! It grows like crazy on my house. I love this in the pot though and the variegated look. Have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have a green thumb, but crafting has taken over. Succulents are all I can manage now. Lots of things are coming to pass. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ivy! I am sorry it didn't survive. I don't do houseplants very well, and my outdoor plants had better be hardy, because I don't do much with them either. I enjoy looking at them, but when they start dying out I just have to let them go. I will be busy tomorrow with company coming, so won't be able to watch the program, but I will be praying for our nation, as I do every day already. May God sweep across our land and bring repentance and healing. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't laugh ... really, I shouldn't. But I did the same thing last week with my croton plant! I once worked for a lady who suggested I wear a mask while watering her plants so they didn't realize it was me. In retrospect, I think she was serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do okay with most plants but not with African Violets which I would dearly like to grow and have bloom for me. Once the blooms that they came with are gone I cannot get them to rebloom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even try to raise plants anymore. Glad you got our for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!