Thursday, September 24, 2020

 Oh my, Fall has come for a visit and she is so welcome.

This morning when I let the dogbabies out I was greeted with a burst of cool air and it felt so good.  It refreshed my spirit and made me smile.



I usually lay back down after the dogbabies come in, not today!  I went straight to the kitchen and started the coffee to brew, turned on the lamp and opened the kitchen blinds.  It was just getting light, the kitchen was dim with only lamplight, the coffee smelled so good, it was so cozy and so enjoyable.

 


I think my coffee tasted better this morning.  It's amazing what a cool morning can do.


The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
Isaiah 40:8

Soap Box:
I really don't like this new blogger, I don't think it's as user friendly as the old one.  Just my humble opinion.  {{sigh}}

Until Next Time





8 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I like your new look. I agree about the new Blogger. We have had some cooler mornings but it will be heating up again and we will be over 100 starting this weekend. I am enjoying my decaf coffee in a pumpkin shaped mug. I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's exactly how I felt Monday morning! Made me want to do a little happy dance right then and there to John Denver's, "You fill up my senses ...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new blogger is terrible! I agree with you! We have a little less humidity but our temps are still high 80s. Next month is when we will get some real relief here. Enjoy your cooler temps, Mary! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall coffee cup! I'm not a fan of the new Blogger either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Fall coffee cup. I wonder if the cute pumpkin in the background is a sugar bowl. I've taken my Fall mug out and will be using it until it's time to change to a Christmas theme.
    I wish we could have kept old Blogger! I don't much like change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the new Blogger either, and find it a bit hard to get used to.
    We too are finding that Autumn has come in with a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all agree with you regarding Blogger changes. And Facebook too. Everything changing at once, including the seasons! I like the season change most of all. Yes, it is a tad bit less humid and cooler here too, and that is so refreshing! Makes me want to get busy and do things! So happy to see you here...It's been a little while and I was missing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!