Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday Sunshine

 I've been lazy the past few days . . . didn't do much of anything, not even a blog!

WoW, the month of love will be here in a couple of days, seems like January has flown by.  This is a big birthday month for our family.  Five that I'm remembering without checking my little book.  Birthday's and Valentine's Day are so much fun.  It's also the month, February 2015, that the Lord took Momma home.  I miss her, but I'm not sad, she's walking the streets of gold with her Lord and my Daddy.  She was also 100 years old, she lived a good life and she was ready to go home.

We've been having cloudy days lately, almost gloomy sometimes.  


But I have some sunshine to share!


Little Miss Hazel Kay all smiles.  She is a ray of sunshine for me.


Merica is out of town, staying with her other granny, Jeana, who happens to be a quilter.  She lets Merica play with her scrap pieces, looks like she has a good pattern going. 😀  I hope she really takes an interest as she get older, Jeana will be a great teacher.  Our little TexasTornado is another ray of sunshine for me.


 Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.”
― Roman Payne


Until Next Time


8 comments:

  1. big grins, thank you Mary. I hope you have a beautiful Satuday friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just putting away snow men and getting out a few Valentine pieces this morning, Mary. I am always glad when January is over...spring is a little closer.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sunny post! Aren't the sweet little ones in our families just the best? I'm glad to see the end of January-February is a big birthday month for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you sure do have your own sunshine for those cloudy days! Those grands can sure light up our lives can't they? Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary:
    Thank you for sharing your pictures of your adorable grandchildren!!!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two young ladies are definitely rays of sunshine! I've been kind of lazy too, but I guess I am usually lazy! LOL Have a great weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little girls are so adorable. My "Lily Grace" just said in her comment back to you to bring Hazel Kay and Merica to come visit when you come for a tea party. She wants to play with them!! I'm sure they'd love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sweet girlies would make any grandma's heart fill with joy. The bow on Hazel Kay's head is certainly an eye catcher ( and so is she!!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!