Friday, December 29, 2017

Sweet Visitors

I had sweet little visitors before Christmas and they left beautiful art to display!

Like many little girls Ava likes to make her name look pretty on paper!!

Ava drew this awesome Merry Christmas picture for Mr D and I to enjoy.

Emma colored this beautiful heart with angel wings.  She told me pink, purple and teal were her favorite colors!

I have these treasures on display on the fridge...love looking at them everytime I pass by.



Jesus said,
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14NIV

Here it is Friday again and time to join
Friday Foto Friends

🎵 Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red, brown, yellow
Black and white
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children
Of the world.
  🎵

Until Next Time



10 comments:

  1. These are the best, always pure love in our little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork, Mary! Both girls are talented, and what s lovely gift for you! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava has some real talent. Her circles etc are so well done! Steady hand for sure.
    I love children's art work, it is so special.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such blessings they are. Thank you for sharing their picture and the treasured art work. I wish you all a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Mary...my son is 20 and do you know I still have artwork on the fridge from when he was that age, it always brings a smile.

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! Such a cheery post. Happy New Year, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweet grand girls are beautiful. I love that kind of art work! Hope you and Mr. D have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching children draw and get creative. They put their whole heart into it and it's beautiful. I have art work from my granddaughters and a great granddaughter on display . . . it warms my heart that they want to share their art with me. Your sweet little girls have the prettiest smiles, they look so happy:)
    Happy New Year!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet! Love the artwork and the picture of the sweet little girls. You are truly blessed. Thank you for sharing them with us!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!