Tuesday, April 10, 2018

On the Porch

Come sit on the porch and visit a while!

Source: If The World Had a Front Porch Facebook Page

Porch Talk

Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
Ephesians 4:29 NLT

When you talk use the very same words that you would use if Jesus were looking over your shoulder.  Because He is.
Marie T. Freeman

The mouth speaks out of that  which fills the heart.
Matthew 12:34 NASB

A little kindly advice is better than a great deal of scolding.
Fanny Crosby

Kind words are like honey ~ sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24 NLT

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14 NLT

Today's Inspiration:
Promises For Life

Until Next Time






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful porch!

    Beautiful words.

    "Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.l
    Ephesians 4:29 NLT

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to sit on the porch and visit with you Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty porch. Love all the words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a porch like that. So pretty. Mary, I needed those words today. Right now, I'm biting my tongue over the postal service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 19 verse 14 is one I often say as I get up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, let's do sit on that lovely porch and have a thoughtful conversation or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good reminder for me today Mary. I do love all the verses and quotations. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could really have a great time talking and enjoying that porch, Mary.
    Yesterday my devotion from "A Moment to Breathe" was 'The Gift of Our Words". How wonderful it was to read your blog this morning and find this on your post.
    "A word spoken at the right time is like gold apples in silver settings." Proverbs 25:11
    Have a blessed day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I would love to sit with you.....smiles. Hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that porch!!!!! So beautiful. Would love to sit and talk to you a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!