Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Hello Bloggers!
WoW, it's been 3 weeks since my last 
post and I've missed you.  I've been struggling these days to find motivation, and to find something to post.  Woe is me.  lol  I want to thank those that left such nice comments on my last post, they were very encouraging.

So....today is THANKFUL THURSDAY...and I want you to know I'm thankful for YOU!



I'm Breathing

I'm Alive

I'm Blessed 

and

I'm Thankful

God is so Good.

I like this quote by John Wooden.

Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books - especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, 
give thanks for your blessings and pray for daily guidance.

Today's Scripture:
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
For His mercy endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

Linking with Rebecca Jo @  Knit By God's Hand

We've been in a heatwave, but a cool front came in and today our high is only going to be 98.  I will be  so thankful when we have a really cold  front, whew, still have a few months.

Until Next Time
I'm not leaving the comfort of my air conditioner!
PS...did I mention?  I am so thankful for air conditioning!

9 comments:

  1. You stay in that AC - that's miserable hot!!!!
    & Amen - every day you wake up & get another day to breath in His wonders, a true blessing.
    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you this morning! I really don't blame you for staying close to the AC; we're hot too but it's supposed to be cooler over the weekend. We do have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I can hardly wait for a real cool front to come through. Even something in the 80's. It has also been hard for me to stay motivated with blogging, too. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a little breeze here yesterday and it made me feel so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is sunny and bright!! I love it!! There is always much to be thankful for and I am thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my air conditioning also! I don't go far when it is so humid because I have a hard time with my breathing. I can do hot without the humidity and I think that is coming thru sun to mon. Yay.... Maybe I can get into the garden and weed. hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is SO good to see a post from you today, Mary! I'm late getting around because of an appointment we had today. I like all the things you are thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awfully hot here too. There's a window type A/C in the bedroom but the kitchen and livingroom are so uncomfortably warm even with 2 fans going. We get our hottest days in July so I'm hoping August will give us more reasonable temperatures.
    I hope you've been feeling well in spite of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I join you in being thankful for AC. It is this time of year that usually begins to wear me down with the heat. We still have August to go. Yep, thankful for AC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!